Terms and Conditions
WE LOVE IELTS - SELF STUDY PRODUCT SURVEY
By taking part in this prize draw you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
- This prize draw is run by the Chancellor Masters and Scholars of the University of Cambridge acting through its department Cambridge University Press at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, UK (collectively ‘Cambridge’).
- This prize draw is open to anyone who completes the Survey Monkey hosted on this page https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/weloveielts-self-study and submits their email address at the end.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- There will be 1 winner, chosen at random from the entries, who shall receive an Amazon Echo Dot.
- The prize draw opens at 12am on 1st September and closes at 12am on 20th September (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after the Competition Period will not be included in the prize draw but data may still be used as per these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prize draw winners will be chosen on 25th September and announced on 25th September.
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided at the end of the survey. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, their prize shall be forfeit and Cambridge will choose a replacement winning entry.
- Only winning entries will be contacted.
- The winners may be publicly announced via Cambridge’s social media channels.
- Cambridge reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Cambridge reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) at any time.
- Prize(s) are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged by winners for cash or credit or any other product.
- If local delivery of any prize is unavailable or not possible we reserve the right to cancel the winning entry and chose a replacement winning entry.
- Cambridge accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” with no express guarantee as to their suitability.
- Employees of Cambridge University Press, or its associated companies, and employees of any agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not eligible to participate.
- Cambridge reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cambridge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.