Terms and Conditions
We Love IELTS – One Year Anniversary Competition
By taking part in this prize draw you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
- This prize draw is run by the Chancellor Masters and Scholars of the University of Cambridge acting through its department Cambridge University Press at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, UK (collectively ‘Cambridge’).
- This prize draw is open to all IELTS learners. Cambridge will post on its We Love IELTS Facebook and Instagram accounts asking learners to comment on how We Love IELTS has helped them with their IELTS studies. To enter the competition, you need to like the Facebook or Instagram post, follow the We Love IELTS Instagram account and leave a comment on how We Love IELTS has helped you with your IELTS studies.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- There will be two (2) winners chosen at random from the entries – one from Facebook and one from Instagram – who shall each be given a chance to have a writing test task 1 or task 2 from IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training marked by a former IELTS Examiner.
- The prize draw opens at 10:00 GMT on 22 February and closes at 10:00 GMT on Monday 1 March (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after the Competition Period will not be included in the prize draw but data may still be used as per these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified no later than Friday 5 March by direct message on the social media channel on which they entered the prize draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, their prize shall be forfeit and Cambridge will choose a replacement winning entry.
- Only winning entries will be contacted.
- The winners may be publicly announced via Cambridge’s social media channels.
- Cambridge reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Prize(s) are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged by winners for cash or credit or any other product.
- Cambridge accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” with no express guarantee as to their suitability.
- Employees of Cambridge University Press, or its associated companies, and employees of any agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not eligible to participate.
- Cambridge reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cambridge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.